Wagmi Venture Studio is Europe's first web3 venture studio. We are building blockchain infrastructure to support emergent trends such as AI, Cognitive AR/VR/XR, and Metaverse. These technologies have great potential to revolutionize value exchange and ownership, communities of creators, identity management, data privacy, and knowledge management across industries like finance, entertainment, health, energy and more.
We are looking for a CEO & Co-founder for Rosalind. Rosalind is building an infrastructure of APIs and white-label apps to help brands co-create with communities, turning consumers into loyal collaborators thanks to our web3 and AI-powered experiences. Digital assets and collectibles are the way to represent and move value in this new internet era; value can have different utilities, such as access, loyalty, recognition, and exchange for physical goods.
As a co-founder you will be responsible for:
- Aim to acquire the next 10 customers in the fashion and entertainment industries within the first year.
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans together with the Board of Directors, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Building, leading and motivating a strong team of 6 people
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Presenting the Company's vision, roadmap and results to shareholders and potential investors
- Reviewing financial and non-financial results to devise solutions or improvements
- Building trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analysing problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Solid experience in fast-growing companies, top consulting firm and/or investment banking
- +4 years of experience in the digital industry, having previously held a managing position
- Previous experience in blockchain-based businesses, or at least knowledge about the blockchain industry, is preferred.
- Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including operations, product & marketing
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MBA in business administration or relevant field
- Passion for the digital sector
- Co-founding a company with potential financial upside
- An opportunity to be an entrepreneur within a leading web3 venture builder in Europe
- Partners with successful track-record
- Relying on an expert and solid team