We are a web3 venture studio, we are creating experiences that democratize opportunity and ownership of the internet.
I’ve raised 3.000.000€ from Inveready, Bit2Me and other investors. We’re going to use these funds to launch four web3 startups during the next two years. We are excited about opportunities in DeFi, decentralized social media, self-sovereign identity, tools for web3 companies, DAOs & governance, NFT communities, privacy, creator monetization, regenerative finance, decentralized content & story creation, and many other areas.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Product Designer at Wagmi VS, together with the rest of the product & design team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our dApps and web platforms, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with different teams and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Solving UX problems from A to Z, in a complex tech-driven platform
- Ingesting constant product requirements/improvements coming from real users and product team
- Helping collect and organizing user pain points or suggestions
- Being constantly aware of user needs, defining real use cases and user flows
- Delivering low/high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, as needed
- Proposing and delivering “quick wins” to the team
- Doing benchmark and looking for inspirations
- Considering multiple scenarios and providing simple but effective design solutions
- Understanding and adapting to flexible priorities
- Having a natural attention to details
- Participating in usability testing sessions and summarizing user insights
- Validating design with real users
- Working close to our Product, Dev and Go-to-Market teams
This role requires research, design and validation skills. As UX/UI designer, you will be part of our product team, closely interacting with the Product, Development, and Go-to-Market team.
- Have 2-3 years experience working in UX/UI in previous startups
- Being a startup enthusiast
- Having been involved in a dynamic, uncertain and constantly changing environment
- Be passionate about how users think and behave
- Have a proven ability of User-Centered Design and iterative workflows
- Be organized, self-starter and comfortable engaging with other team members, product and technology decision makers
- Be an open-minded person, always thirsty for improving things and for getting inspirations from this crazy digital world
- Be a master of the most common design tools (Sketch, Figma, Marvel, Zeplin)
- Pixel-perfect graphic design
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work with remote teams in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Hybrid Work: we are flexible with working some days at the office and some days remotely.
- Be responsible for designing high-quality experiences that delight customers
- Be an active part of our processes across different teams and cultures
- Be an active part of our flagship product and help its growth
- Grow your career in a friendly and International environment and in a fast-heading company
Please reach out to us if you’re a founder, developer, creator, or any other type of builder in web3 — we’re excited to meet you.