You are ambitious, talented and want to shape the world of Web3? Then this is the right place for you. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-growing venture studio.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the development, oversight and advancement of our portfolio of products and platforms.
- Align with the development team to define scope and scale of the product
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the product owner
- Provide vision and direction for the agile development team
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development of the platform
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Actively build and hire a team of exceptional engineers together with the Management team
You should bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar, relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Excellent organizational, time & project management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Hands-on attitude and results-oriented approach
- Creative thinking paired with visionary mindset
- Passion for trends and innovations in tech and particularly the DeFi, NFT, SaaS, tokenization, DAOs, etc
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, any additional language is a plus
- Availability to start within the next 2 months in our offices in Barcelona
- Work in an ambitious team with flat hierarchies / fast decision-making paths
- Very large degree of freedom and responsibility to help shape the company
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
This sounds like a great opportunity for you that you can’t miss?
These are the next steps:
- Send us your CV
- Please share with us your portfolio or references of prior relevant work
- Please also share what your USP for this position is
We look forward to hearing from you & get a chance to shape the future together!